Monday, February 13, 2012

Country Stars Honor Whitney Houston

Tweets:
 
  • Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott: "We are so heartbroken to hear of the loss of Whitney Houston. One of the best voices ever! Praying God's comfort for her family."
  • Jason Aldean: "Very sad to hear about the death of Whitney Houston. What an amazing talent she was."
  • Luke Bryan: "On the bus listening to Whitney. Very heartbreaking to lose someone that defined my generation. Voice of an angel. A very sad day."
  • Martina McBride: "So sad about Whitney. She was one of my singing idols. Prayers going up for her family, especially her daughter."
  • Sara Evans: "What a tragedy losing Whitney Houston. One of my all time idols. So very sad for her family. I will be praying for them."
  • Chris Young: "R.I.P Whitney Houston. Truly one of the best vocalists of all times, all genres. Sad day."
  • Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus: "Whitney Houston has died! Oh my goodness, what a loss. Sad."
  • Sugarland's Kristian Bush: "A beautiful voice and a talent beyond compare. You will be missed."
  • Steve Wariner: "So sad to hear about Whitney. I met her once while at one of the Clive Davis Grammy parties. When she sang there, you could hear a pin drop."
  • Lauren Alaina: "I think I speak for so many people when I say, Whitney Houston, I will always love you. I'm sending out prayers to the Houston family. God bless."
  • Brett Eldredge: "Weird thinking Whitney Houston just passed away down the street from where I've been all day. One of the best voices. Rest in peace."
  • Clay Walker :"Sad day. Whitney Houston gone too soon. 'We will always love you.' See on you on the other side, sweetheart."
  • Billy Ray Cyrus: "R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you and your music, and your talents will live on forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment