- Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott: "We are so heartbroken to hear of the loss of Whitney Houston. One of the best voices ever! Praying God's comfort for her family."
- Jason Aldean: "Very sad to hear about the death of Whitney Houston. What an amazing talent she was."
- Luke Bryan: "On the bus listening to Whitney. Very heartbreaking to lose someone that defined my generation. Voice of an angel. A very sad day."
- Martina McBride: "So sad about Whitney. She was one of my singing idols. Prayers going up for her family, especially her daughter."
- Sara Evans: "What a tragedy losing Whitney Houston. One of my all time idols. So very sad for her family. I will be praying for them."
- Chris Young: "R.I.P Whitney Houston. Truly one of the best vocalists of all times, all genres. Sad day."
- Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus: "Whitney Houston has died! Oh my goodness, what a loss. Sad."
- Sugarland's Kristian Bush: "A beautiful voice and a talent beyond compare. You will be missed."
- Steve Wariner: "So sad to hear about Whitney. I met her once while at one of the Clive Davis Grammy parties. When she sang there, you could hear a pin drop."
- Lauren Alaina: "I think I speak for so many people when I say, Whitney Houston, I will always love you. I'm sending out prayers to the Houston family. God bless."
- Brett Eldredge: "Weird thinking Whitney Houston just passed away down the street from where I've been all day. One of the best voices. Rest in peace."
- Clay Walker :"Sad day. Whitney Houston gone too soon. 'We will always love you.' See on you on the other side, sweetheart."
- Billy Ray Cyrus: "R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you and your music, and your talents will live on forever."
Monday, February 13, 2012
Country Stars Honor Whitney Houston