Thursday, April 19, 2012

Country Star Tweets About Dick Clark

Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney: "Dick Clark will be missed dearly! The effect he had on American music and Amiercan culture will be felt forever. Rascal Flatts thanks Mr. Clark."

Blake Shelton: "So proud I had the chance to shake hands with Dick Clark in my lifetime. Great man."

GAC's Storme Warren: "Another hero gone. RIP Dick Clark. Go ahead. Try to imagine the last 60 years without him."

Jerrod Niemann: "Ahhh, gonna miss Dick Clark. What an icon."

Thompson Square's Shawna Thompson: "Thanks Dick Clark for all the wonderful memories from my childhood watching American Bandstand!"

Other celebs remember Dick Clark:

Senator John McCain: "RIP Dick Clark -- thanks for the many years of entertainment."

 Rob Lowe: "Had the pleasure to work with Dick Clark when I was 15. He was charming and kind; a true American icon that will live forever."

 Roseanne Barr: "Dick Clark RIP -- always a nice man to me."

Jimmy Kimmel: "I had the pleasure of working with Dick Clark many times -- great guy. Some trivia: did you know he HATED music?"

 Katie Couric: "Dick Clark was such an institution and inspiration. Not ashamed to say I loved American Bandstand when I was a kid!"

Larry King: "Dick Clark was a great friend, true legend and a master journalist. Nobody did what he did better. It was a pleasure to be in his company."

No comments:

Post a Comment